Brighten and glow with our high-dose vitamin C serum SUPER GLOWY.
A super hydrating high dose vitamin C serum that improves uneven skin tone and skin texture, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles as well as provides the skin with essential protection against free radical damage reducing further signs of aging.
This Vegan and cruelty-free serum also contains Niacinimide which reduces inflammation on the skin and helps ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions. It's also great for minimizing pore appearance and helping with oil regulation on the skin as well as minimizing sun damage and promoting healthy skin cells.
Provides an intensely hydrated and glowing complexion whilst improving the skin barrier to become more resilient to harsh daily environmental elements.
Created with the highest quality ingredients through leading skincare formulation specialists, this serum will leave your skin hydrated, bright and healthy. A great way to keep your skin in check over summer - especially when used with our premium skincare tools.
- Improves uneven skin tone.
- Brightens complexion.
- Improve the skin's resilience and tone.
- Smooth the skin's texture.
- Increases skin's firmness and elasticity.
- Diminishes the appearance and depth of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rehydrates dry, dehydrated skin.
- Provides the skin with antioxidant protection against the damages of free radicals.
- Improve dark spots, brown spots and discolorations caused by environmental exposure.
- Helps reduce inflammation of eczema and sun damage.
- Keeps skin firm and healthy.
How to use
After cleansing and toning your skin, apply a thin layer to your face, neck and décolletage. Gently pat in serum with any excess being smoothed into the skin in upward and outward strokes. Follow with your favourite moisturizer and SPF.
*This serum can be used morning and night*
Skincare tools are a recommended addition to your routine to increase the absorption of your serums and creams and overall skin health. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, we recommend discontinuing use.